-]The Silent Killers[-
Welcome to The Silent Killer's Clan.
A CS 1.6 Clan.

Please Register for Full Access to the Forum.

You will be able to post threads as well as reply to any existent thread freely.

You will also be allowed to apply for the clan if you register!!!

Enjoy your visit.
-]The Silent Killers[-
Welcome to The Silent Killer's Clan.
A CS 1.6 Clan.

Please Register for Full Access to the Forum.

You will be able to post threads as well as reply to any existent thread freely.

You will also be allowed to apply for the clan if you register!!!

Enjoy your visit.
-]The Silent Killers[-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-]The Silent Killers[-

Clan Leader:
-]NeXus[-

Welcome to SKClan.
A Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan.
Enjoy your visit.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All clan member admins

Go down 
+2
Andehande
smexy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smexy

All clan member admins Empty
PostSubject: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:37 am

I think all clan members should be admins on all servers with kick rights and slot reservation.
Back to top Go down
Andehande
Admin
Admin
Andehande

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:25 pm

WTF, ALL CLAN MEMBERS!??! Are u okay?!? I DONT WANT that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AndeTheHande
smexy

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm

i sed with kick rights and slot reservation...
Back to top Go down
Andehande
Admin
Admin
Andehande

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Yea but use ur brains (lol) if all clan members get kick rights, im sure there will be MUCH of abusers, they just come on and BONG BING BANG! server is empty
Back to top Go down
smexy

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:10 pm

REALLY?!? Do we have so stupid clan members?
Back to top Go down
Andehande
Admin
Admin
Andehande

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I mean, thats not happening yet. But maybe later, when we got much of players and other stuff. Im sure there will be guys like that.
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:09 pm

Andehande wrote:
Yea but use ur brains (lol) if all clan members get kick rights, im sure there will be MUCH of abusers, they just come on and BONG BING BANG! server is empty
I agree with Sexy, kick and gagg rights+ slot reservation!
And ande, don't be such a player, even though we was playing like alone you dont need to slap me because its fun or slay..
Giving yourself noclip, testing out commands so i loose my crosshair and stuff 0_o
Don't call sexy abuser then..
Back to top Go down
Tomukas

Tomukas

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Your all just saying that Cuz U want the Admin lol
Back to top Go down
Bling/Bling
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bling/Bling

PostSubject: omg   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:03 pm

poeple i got idea for admin we goan do a litle contest of the members of the clan Smile 1v1 in dd2 gona dy like litle cw Smile and if you win the 10 times you gona get 1 point and you need abut 20 points or lower idont no for now and 1 ,2 ,3 places gona get admins:) but carnage dont lisen to my Smile if you want to do dis say yes Smile thx

+ people can train in the saime time Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonnydef

Jonnydef

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:29 am

Bling/Bling wrote:
poeple i got idea for admin we goan do a litle contest of the members of the clan Smile 1v1 in dd2 gona dy like litle cw Smile and if you win the 10 times you gona get 1 point and you need abut 20 points or lower idont no for now and 1 ,2 ,3 places gona get admins:) but carnage dont lisen to my Smile if you want to do dis say yes Smile thx

+ people can train in the saime time Smile
WOWOWOWOWOWO ALL peaple admin aree u crazy???
that will be crazy will be to much admin abuse
only Pro Peaple can be admin
Who Wanna Admin U need To Be pro if u like play nice in server like[classic server,JB server,ZM Server ect]
if u are to much pro in that server we can give u a
Head Admin
but U need Be Pro in that server
Back to top Go down
Bling/Bling
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bling/Bling

PostSubject: omg   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:33 am

thets why we doing the 1v1 duel omg you dont undestend then stop spwning on web site go to spwn in msn r skype omg

+ the not gona by all admins you noob omgf omgf

learn to read omg
Back to top Go down
Andehande
Admin
Admin
Andehande

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm

cherry wrote:
Andehande wrote:
I agree with Sexy, kick and gagg rights+ slot reservation!
And ande, don't be such a player, even though we was playing like alone you dont need to slap me because its fun or slay..
Giving yourself noclip, testing out commands so i loose my crosshair and stuff 0_o
Don't call sexy abuser then..

Okay, 1st I DID NOT KNOW WHY U CROSSHAIR IS GONE >.<
2nd I did not say sExy is abuser?

Oh and if I am right admins should move this topic >.<
Back to top Go down
smexy

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:09 pm

ok ok, actuallly i dont care who is admin, at least there need to be like when at least 1 admin is online all the time (when there will be more ppl on server)
+pro player doesnt mean that he will be good admin
about that all clan members are admins, i just think that would be wierd if server is SKC clan server and there are player from skc and he cant do anything about that there are cheater(ok i think i know what can we do about that, make voteban and votekick, yeah)
Back to top Go down
Andehande
Admin
Admin
Andehande

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:23 pm

sExy^ wrote:
ok ok, actuallly i dont care who is admin, at least there need to be like when at least 1 admin is online all the time (when there will be more ppl on server)
+pro player doesnt mean that he will be good admin
about that all clan members are admins, i just think that would be wierd if server is SKC clan server and there are player from skc and he cant do anything about that there are cheater(ok i think i know what can we do about that, make voteban and votekick, yeah)

Omg we really should get that "voteban" command. Thats very useful when no admins online
Back to top Go down
Bling/Bling
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Bling/Bling

PostSubject: omg   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:40 pm

+ people can train in the saime time Smile look at dis omg
Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cherry

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Bling/Bling wrote:

I agree, but this doesnt include you and carnage, I think bling and Carnage should be leaders Smile and the 2 or 3 that win get head admin, so we have like 5 admins.

NOT ALL PEOPLE OMG YOU STUPID OR WHAT READ ONLY 2 or 3 GONA by
Back to top Go down
Jonnydef

Jonnydef

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:32 am

Bling/Bling wrote:
omg men we dont want all peaple admin in server it will not be good

omg men we dont want all peaple admin in server it will not be good
Back to top Go down
smexy

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:58 am

ok as there is thing like "all who join gets accepted" to clan, its a bad idea so all get admin rights. U can close topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All clan member admins   All clan member admins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All clan member admins
Page 1 of 1