-]The Silent Killers[-
Welcome to The Silent Killer's Clan.
A CS 1.6 Clan.

Please Register for Full Access to the Forum.

You will be able to post threads as well as reply to any existent thread freely.

You will also be allowed to apply for the clan if you register!!!

Enjoy your visit.

-]The Silent Killers[-

Clan Leader:
-]NeXus[-

Welcome to SKClan.
A Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan.
Enjoy your visit.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

-]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:. admin apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoLLoW_IcHiGo

HoLLoW_IcHiGo

-]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:.    admin apply Empty
PostSubject: -]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:. admin apply   -]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:.    admin apply Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

1.)CS name:-]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:. (Real name: Rafael)

2.)I would like to be admin in JB, zombie (if you create one) and Deathmatch (i you create one) Very Happy

3.)I never was a admin but i know a lot about comands and those things...

4.)I wish to become admin because first i play a lot of CS Razz and then because in my country at night time no one online and im the only one so if someone comes and tries to hack or something its impossible to control ... so i want to be admin to help and to look in the servers during that time when no one else is online Very Happy

5.)I will help with anything you need, i will learn how to do plugins to the server to help and i will be online a lot of time.

6.)During the week im 3/4 hours online or a little more. During weekend i stay 12 hours or more!!!

7.)Yeah i readed the rules (its the first thing i do Razz )

8.)I know some like amx_heal, amx_give,... and i got a list of them im trying to memorize it but it will be easy to remenber them.

9.)I only got msn but as i said i can get xfire and skype if needed. MSN: rafaeldinis_3@hotmail.com

NOTES:
I dont got Steam Exclamation
And i know that you dont need more admins now but if you need i already applied ok Exclamation Very Happy
Back to top Go down

-]SKC[- .:HoLLoW_IcHiGo:. admin apply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-]The Silent Killers[- :: Requests :: Admin/Moderator Request-
Jump to: