-]The Silent Killers[-
Welcome to The Silent Killer's Clan.
A CS 1.6 Clan.

Please Register for Full Access to the Forum.

You will be able to post threads as well as reply to any existent thread freely.

You will also be allowed to apply for the clan if you register!!!

Enjoy your visit.

-]The Silent Killers[-

Clan Leader:
-]NeXus[-

Welcome to SKClan.
A Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan.
Enjoy your visit.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Request - HellBoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellboy

Admin Request - HellBoy Empty
PostSubject: Admin Request - HellBoy   Admin Request - HellBoy Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

1.) State your name. -]SKC[- Hellboy

2.) State if you want to be a Forum Admin or Server Admin. I wanna be a Server admin.

If you choose Server Admin, Which server do you want to be admin in? I wanna be admin of JB server and DD2 only server.

3.) Have you had any experience as Admin in either fields stated in "2.)". Yes, I had experience on much servers, like Nectar's server, Sercomtel and others.

4.) Why do you wish to become an Admin. I wanna become admin cuzI wanna make the guys respect the server rules and help the SKC clan to be the best clan of CS.

5.) How will you help? Ill help banning the bad guys, making the people respect the rules and calling people to go to the server.

6.) How often will you be online (Approximate) I stay online aproximatelly 8 hours per day playing CS.

7.) Do you know all Forum/Server Rules? Yes, I know all Forum and Server rules.

8.) For Server Admin: "Do you know any console commands (Amx_Heal etc...)? Yes, I know all amx commands that exist on amx mod X.

9.) State another Contact Information (Skype/Steam/Xfire/Msn/EMail). Skype: angusmclaren14 Xfire: victorlamonica Msn: angusmclaren20@hotmail.com Email: Same of the msn.
Back to top Go down

Admin Request - HellBoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-]The Silent Killers[- :: Requests :: Admin/Moderator Request-
Jump to: