-]The Silent Killers[-
Welcome to The Silent Killer's Clan.
A CS 1.6 Clan.

Please Register for Full Access to the Forum.

You will be able to post threads as well as reply to any existent thread freely.

You will also be allowed to apply for the clan if you register!!!

Enjoy your visit.

-]The Silent Killers[-

Clan Leader:
-]NeXus[-

Welcome to SKClan.
A Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan.
Enjoy your visit.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noble Vader

Noble Vader

Whatever... Empty
PostSubject: Whatever...   Whatever... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am

1.) State your name. => `[N]oble^[V]a[D]e[R]^ #

2.) State if you want to be a Forum Admin or Server Admin. => both if possible (preferance to 1st one)

If you choose Server Admin, Which server do you want to be admin in? => all if possible =D

3.) Have you had any experience as Admin in either fields stated in "2.)". => i have been server admin years now in many public famous servers...as about the forums i was admin always in my clan sites...

4.) Why do you wish to become an Admin. => i think i have the experience and i can help u...

5.) How will you help? => if im mod in server, just to help out the other mods. if im admin in servers, then to keep them clear from cheaters(but that means they are 24/7 online in a public situation...)

6.) How often will you be online (Approximate) => if i am close to my home, then i am all day online... but u know...now its summer and i also have a surgery to do away from my home so i want be online a lot =(

7.) Do you know all Forum/Server Rules? => of course

8.) For Server Admin: "Do you know any console commands (Amx_Heal etc...)? => i know more commands than u can imagine :DDD

9.) State another Contact Information (Skype/Steam/Xfire/Msn/EMail). => msn:kotsisdoc94@hotmail.com (i dont login) , xfire:noblecs, skype:pablo-kostas1994

Cheers...
Back to top Go down

Whatever...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-]The Silent Killers[- :: Requests :: Admin/Moderator Request-
Jump to: